Kvarol (or as he's otherwise referred to, "King Square") is the guardian of Water Temple and Plana Island, alongside Soverdat, Karbik, and Kusik. He's short, light blue, and in the shape of a cuboid. He's part of the V2A creatures, a distinct classification of life that lives on the Island.
He has two main homes; one is located inside the leaves of a very tall and big tree at the shores of Plana Island, and the other one is the Water Temple itself. He lives there with his brothers Soverdat ("Supreme Square"), Karbik ("King Cube") and Kusik ("Supreme Cube").
Kvarol is a very curious and shy individual. He sometimes dozes off, and falls asleep while he's deep in thought.
He is most often seen making music with the wind at Plana Kamen.
Kvarol is in the shape of a rectangular prism, with two squares for his front and back and a thin length. He has all four limbs connected to his body. He has a little pink nose with black whiskers. His hollowness inside allows him to store lots of breath/wind. Like any other creature in SP, his heart makes him immortal and he can also morph into anything he wants, however the default shape is the one he is seen in 99% of the time.
Like any creature in SP, Kvarol has the option to use any ability or power. However, as a preference, he likes using wind and aroma. His wind ability is mostly used for playing music on his leisure time; He creates different large instruments that resonate when his wind passes through, causing beautiful symphonies. His aroma is often used to soothe other creatures, or to create atmospheres for different events. Additionally, during the Corruption Crisis, Kvarol massively befriended the Rones after they became pure, and often uses them in his attacks.
Some notable attacks are:
- Windlock: Kvarol pressures the opponent from each direction with very strong winds
- Rotten Wind: Kvarol sends out a brown/green wind at very fast speed at the opponent, that smells like rotten food. It then persists around the opponent while also squeezing him all around
- Throw: Kvarol causes a directional wind that throws the opponent far in a certain direction
- Tornado: Kvarol causes a tornado that sweeps up opponents
- Rone Blast: Kvarol calls upon 4 Heavy Rones and shoots them at the enemy with a very powerful wind
- Giga Rone Knockout: Kvarol calls upon 2 Giga Rones that roll rapidly towards the opponent, causing massive damage on collision
- King of Rones: Rones slowly start surrounding Kvarol in a sphere. Once Kvarol is fully surrounded, he causes a very powerful directional wind to push him towards the opponent. On collision, all the Rones get off Kvarol and surround the opponent instead, at which time Kvarol summons a large tornado to sweep them off and about.
Kvarol has many different forms that each have a specific role to execute a certain action.
- Super: Skin turns brown, all abilities buffed
- Super 2: Skin turns light green, abilities buffed even further
- Super 3:Body starts glowing, Kvarol becomes intangible with even further buffed abilities
- Super Pure: Kvarol turns into a small instance of blue shining light about half a meter in diameter. Collision with this very bright ball causes massive damage, nearly infinite. This form is rarely ever used, and for Kvarol, has never been used yet.
- Corrupted: Kvarol's eyes turn yellow, turn into rhombuses, and his pupils become thinner. His mouth gets sharp teeth. His whiskers become sharper, and he grows three large horns out the center of his head; one standing up straight and the other two curved into opposite directions. His body turns bigger and purple, and his legs and arms grow bigger. Additionally, his arms also gain sharp fingers. In between his eyes lies his Corruption Shard. He transforms in such a way to look like a corrupted jester, or fool.
- Rone: Kvarol's smooth skin turns into a rigid rough body made up of rock. His eyes become thinner and glow light green, and go deeper inside him. His limbs turn into spheres. His nose turns dark grey, and his mouth gets a set of crystal, sharp teeth.
- Kvarol loves the taste and smell of Vanilla and Cinammon. A lot of the aromas he makes contain a hint of one of those or both
- Kvarol, like all his brothers, enjoys wearing a crown
- Kvarol often playfights Soverdat as a method of training