He has many different houses in different regions of SP, his main one being located in Hex City, near Gontaper. It appears as cube shaped (as most houses in the city appear to be) and white. He lives there with his wife, Guppette, his son Bluppy, and his daughter Perellia. His fathers name is Groz, and his mother is Gratza. He has another house in the Endless Forest, carved into the roots of a big tree.
Guppy is a very brave and daring creature. He is the most silly out of the Seven Servers, however. He is also obsessed with climbing.
Guppy is a tall, yellow furred creature with a shape closest to a human. His hair grows and retracts by will (specific areas can grow a certain amount of hair less/more than other parts by will as well). His fur fibers allow him to transfer electricity throughout his body much easier, so he makes for a perfect conductor, along with Fushy. His hands have sharp hidden claws. He is hollow inside, as the space inside of him is infinite. His mouth and eyes send all senses to the heart. Even though he does not have a nose or ears, he can still hear and smell with psychic abilities. Like any other creature in SP, his heart makes him immortal and he can also morph into anything he wants, however the default shape is the one he is seen in 99% of the time.
Like any creature in SP, Guppy has the option to use any ability or power. However, as a preference, he likes using Electricity and Aura. When fighting, he often uses aura embraced electricity attacks.
Some notable attacks are:
- Roaring: Guppy's fluctuates his voice to emit an alpha aggressive tone. It is used to frighten enemies
- Aura Chain: Guppy whips up a chain made out of aura, and it is strong enough to maintain a burning effect on the enemies brain while dealing physical squeeze and tear damage
- Static Ground: Guppy places his hands on the ground paralyzing near by foes with an electrical current
- Scratch: Guppy pulls out his claws and scratches the enemy
- Aurelic Resistor: Guppy emits a wave of electricity with a very high voltage and current, while sending fluctuating amounts of Aura through it
- Aura Storm: Guppy calls forth a thunderstorm that causes burning aura lightning to strike downwards
Guppy has many different forms that each have a specific role to execute a certain action.
- Super: Skin turns white, all abilities buffed
- Super 2: Skin turns light green, abilities buffed even further
- Super 3:Body starts glowing, Guppy becomes intangible with even further buffed abilities
- Super Pure: Guppy turns into a small instance of lime colored shining light about half a meter in diameter. Collision with this very bright ball causes massive damage, nearly infinite. This form is rarely ever used, first time being against Opoctal Opoctus.
- Corrupted: Guppy's eyes turn dark green and purple, stretch out, and rotate until they mirror each other. Then they separate along the two halves of his face, with the Corruption Shard going in between and his sharp grinning mouth going to the bottom. His body becomes slightly fatter, and he grows two more arms that come out of his shoulders.
- Human: Guppy turns into a tall lightly tan boy with nicely combed blonde hair.
- Giraffe: Guppy turns into his favorite animal, a giraffe. Instead of being tiled like a regular Giraffe, Guppy has long hair coming out of everywhere, making him appear very furry. In this form, he looks very similar to Gagma, with the exception that he does not have an Emereldium core.
- Guppy is a playable character and the protagonist in Guppy's Quest
- Guppy was the second SP creature to be made
- Guppy's favorite food varies from different potato dishes. His favorite potato related foods are Bourekas, Potato Cigars, and mostly, soft home made fries.
- Guppy sometimes teases Octopus58 that he is smaller than he is
- Guppy was made the protagonist of Guppy's Quest, opposed to Gontaper, simply because he was easier to sprite. Guppy is no way less important than Gontaper or any other creature, however.
- In Guppy's Quest, Guppy wears a royal green cape with a golden stripe across, after liking the recommendation by Octopus58's close friend