He has many different houses in different regions of SP, but his main home is located in Hex City, near southern park. It appears as cube shaped (as most houses in the city appear to be) and white. He lives there with his wife, Gonaper, and his two sons, Gredap and Yelt. His fathers name is Yara, and his mother is Sera.
Gontaper has a very excited and daring attitude. He is also one of the most convincing/persuasive creatures in SP.
Gontaper is a round creature that has two humps on the top of his body. He has limbs that are not attached to his body by skin/flesh, but rather he controls them with his heart. He is hollow inside, as the space inside of him is infinite. His mouth and eyes send all senses to the heart. Even though he does not have a nose or ears, he can still hear and smell with psychic abilities. Like any other creature in SP, his heart makes him immortal and he can also morph into anything he wants, however the default shape is the one he is seen in 99% of the time.
Like any creature in SP, Gontaper has the option to use any ability or power. However, as a preference, he likes using water and heat. When fighting, he often uses scalding water in his attacks.
Some notable attacks are:
- Pressure: Gontaper starts shooting water from beneath the surface
- Waterball: Gontaper starts rolling balls of hot water
- Hot Mist: Gontaper causes the ground to steam
- Whirpool: Gontaper starts making whirpools
- Hotball: Gontaper encloses himself in a sheild of hot water
- Catastrophy Wave: Gontaper pulls waves from both sides of the enemy, clashing upon him, and dragging him downwards into the ground. As the water goes down, it also gets scalding. This attack is used more on foes that can handle that type of damage without being critically hurt, as Gontaper does not want to permanently injure anyone.
Gontaper has many different forms that each have a specific role to execute a certain action.
- Super: Skin turns orange, all abilities buffed
- Super 2: Skin turns light green, abilities buffed even further
- Super 3:Body starts glowing, Gontaper becomes intangible with even further buffed abilities
- Super Pure: Gontaper turns into a small instance of blue shining light about half a meter in diameter. Collision with this very bright ball causes massive damage, nearly infinite. This form is rarely ever used, first time being against Opoctal Opoctus.
- Corrupted: Gontapers eyes turn black and red, stretch out, and shift vertically above his mouth, that gets full of sharp pointy teeth. He obtains a large, rock like muscular body and grows fingers out of his hands. In between his pecs lies his Corruption Shard. He also grows a massive green tail with yellow spikes and a dark grey ball with white spikes at the end.
- Human: Gontaper turns into a short boy with blue spiky hair. Has a lighter tan skin tone.
- Dolphin: Gontaper turns into his favorite animal, a Dolphin. While being a dolphin, his eyes are the same, and the top is his skin color while his belly becomes lighter blue
- Gontaper is a playable character in Guppy's Quest
- Gontaper was the first SP creature
- Gontapers favorite food is either Chocolates or cooked salmon. He prefers to cook salmon with Gonaper and then put a maple syrup, mint, and almond sauce over the top
- Gontaper is Octopus58's main advisor
- Gontaper was the first ever SP Creature to have children